Monday, March 23, 2015

The staggering nights of Comptoir Darna

I am blessed enough to say proudly that I have been born in the country of Morocco, but not just anywhere, I was born in the city of Marrakech, one of the most beautiful cities in the entire kingdom as well as in the entire globe. Moreover, this has become throughout the years very famous, the amount of travelers and tourists visiting it on a yearly basis was increasing like crazy, ending up being the most visited city in Morocco, as well as being among the top most visited cities in the world, and the most adored that is. As a resident here in the red city, I must be asked a lot of questions of course, like what is the best place to eat, best place to party etc... well I do answer both questions a lot with one specific establishment, and that would be the Comptoir Darna... a restaurant that has a crazy live entertainment, don't miss out on it!


le_comptoir_highres029

No comments:

Post a Comment